Sunday, November 4, 2012

11-3 and 11-4 Daily Blessings

    Mom: Being able to homeschool our kids. It's not always easy or rewarding, but it does bring great rewards and I can't think of any better way to spend my days. And, this little house of ours. It still needs some work, but it's ours.

   Dad: I'm thankful I have a nice house, and a wonderful wife.

   Justice: My new mockingjay pin, and Tolkien's work.

   Joy: Food and water.

   Honor: My pipes and my family.
(He has a set of pipes his late Grandpa made him for Christmas last year. It's real pvc pipes and joints. He plays with them like giant tinker toys.)

   Grace: My games. And water.

   Faith: My new BOB Books and those new books from the school closet. (Snack Attack box set from Nora Gaydos)

   Valor: A brother that shares his toys with him, and Toy Story

No comments:

Post a Comment